Wednesday, February 25, 2009

joe, joel, what's the diff?

Manny: http://swampland.blogs.time.com/2009/02/22/bobby-jindals-blustery-day/

5 minutes
10:47 AM me: That makes me feel a little better
10:48 AM Manny: joe klein is a total beltway hack
and he's saying this
In other words, Jindal--the alleged voice of the GOP future--had absolutely nothing new to say. And what he did say, about the stimulus, was purposefully misleading. I'm not sure how well the Obama stimulus, banking and budget plans will work. No one does. But I do know how the philosophy and the misleading politics that Jindal offered today has worked in the recent past.

It's been a disaster.
10:50 AM me: Can I publish that Joel Klein is a total hack on our blog?
10:51 AM Manny: Joel Klein may be a hack also, though you'd be better able to determine that than. I was referring to Joe Klein, the newsweek hack. I
10:52 AM me: That's what I meant
ha ha ha
10:55 AM Can I publish that Joe Klein is a hack on our blog?
Which, by the way, I have been updating
Manny: Why not? What's Joe Klein gonna do? Accuse you of being insufficiently centrist?
10:57 AM threaten to come to your house and read parts of Primary Colors aloud?
10:58 AM me: ha ha ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment