Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bobby Jindal

So Jindal (Sp?) was on Meet the Press this morning. WOW.

It's almost like he doesn't know that the largest city in his state is still in ruins. This guy can run for president all he wants and boy he's clear "I don't think we're going to solve our economic problems through government spending."

He just said that when president bush cut taxes, he created jobs. That's strange. I know a lot of people who are not scam artists who didn't feel any benefit of those bush tax cuts except for the couple of tanks of gas the rebate allowed them to buy during the summer.

The other bit I love, "Spending is creating debt that our children and my grandchildren will have to pay..." OH! and here I thought the billions and billions of dollars wasted by unregulated banks and other rich republican cronies was creating debt for our children and grandchildren. I was wrong, previously nonexistent government attempts to salvage our failing economy and governor Jindal's decimated state are to blame. Now I've got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment