Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The great media cave in

smart man
1:32 PM me: I've been saying that for years! Headline: "Sustained right wing attack causes media to abandon jobs in favor of becoming talk show hosts"
1:33 PM Manny: this is why you and I have no sympathy for the times
but why M gets mad at your dissing them
me: ?
1:34 PM Manny: actually, i don't know why M gets mad when you diss them
1:35 PM but it IS why I don't give a crap about my own industry
1:36 PM me: I told him to post why he gets mad himself, so I'm not going to speak for him, but I agree, this is why the whole industry is suspect.
1:38 PM Manny: I spend half my life typing excuses that I know to be untrue into stories.
here is a story from bloomberg yesterday:
1:39 PM Now read the second post "spy vs. spy" on this site
which one is truer?

5 minutes
1:44 PM me: I feel you

No comments:

Post a Comment