Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Urban raccoons (no joke, for real raccoons)

8:37 AM Manny: raccoon invasion!
8:41 AM me: oh no!
8:42 AM Manny: I was all beatin' on the dog until I saw the screen window.
8:43 AM me: are you joking!
?
Manny: I wish
I been up since 5
8:44 AM me: wow
that's fuckin crazy
did it eat the cat?
Manny: the animals did not notice, apparently
8:45 AM they suck at the guarding
me: are you sure this isn't like the other day when you told me about the invasion that didn't really happen?
8:46 AM Manny: it dumped the garbage, ate a bunch of rolls
me: and it wasn't named dog?
8:47 AM Manny: not unless the dog ripped up the screen too
it also ate the cat food up on the counter, and took a crap on the stove
8:48 AM me: uugh. that's horrible
crazy urban racoons
that's what you get for living near the park
Manny: they're like gang members
8:51 AM me: that's hysterical

No comments:

Post a Comment