Monday, April 6, 2009

The difference between debt and deficit

me:
11:07 AM
On a different note, I really wish people would start talking about the difference between deficit and debt
Manny: dude, the media doesn't know the difference between million, billion and trillion
they have the brains of salmon
11:08 AM ooh, look at all the fishies swim that direction!
me: ha
11:09 AM Manny: again, a million seconds is 12 days, a billion seconds is 31 years
me: ha
11:11 AM But seriously dude, the stupid talking heads say things that don't make any sense at all because they just refuse to differentiate between deficit (how must I'm spending this year that I don't have) and debt (how much I'm in the hole).
That seems pretty basic to me dude
11:14 AM Manny: People who talk on tv for a living are stupid
11:15 AM me: I know, it's just so frustrating

No comments:

Post a Comment