Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Twits Come to Town

11:04 AM Manny: NYT launches college admissions "blog" on the day college acceptences/rejections are sent out

28 minutes
11:32 AM me: genius

13 minutes
11:45 AM Manny: they're hip to the internets
11:46 AM and the twitters
it's all twits
tweets
nitwits

6 minutes
11:52 AM me: fried twitter = fritter
I heard that on NPR
I'm a dad with bad jokes
Manny: someone posted a funny video mocking twitter yesterday
11:53 AM "you people are all just bragging about your unexceptional lives!"
11:56 AM me: I heard a similar piece on the radio
Manny: I like how news orgs think twitter can help them
11:59 AM help them what? Look like assholes?
12:00 PM me: No, it can help them announce that they are writing something that everyone else is already ignoring and not interested
12:01 PM Manny: or what kind of danish was available in the press room
I want to point out that George Stephenopolous and CNN's Rick Sanchez are big twits
12:02 PM that's where they announced that Bob Gibbs was too rude about Cock Cheney
teach us what, aside from the fact that those two guys are self-obsessed morons?
12:03 PM who will defend a torturer?
12:05 PM me: The independent twitterers of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment