Monday, April 27, 2009

Swine Flu

(just as a note, we're both Jewish)

11:03 AM me: are you scared of swine flu?
Manny: pretty sure I'm getting over it right now
didn't some of our relatives go to mexico before seder?
11:06 AM me: I have no idea, but pigs are dirty dirty animals. I do not want their diseases
Manny: pigs are actually very clean
me: I actually new that
I was just conforming to my American norms. Blame the victim! Blame the victim!
Kill the pigs!
11:09 AM Especially the communist pigs!
11:12 AM Manny: yes please. And also the Jews
11:14 AM me: That's right! Down with jews and swine. We've always been birds of a feather anyway. Oh yeah, and DOWN WITH BIRDS!
(they have flus too, just like jews)
Manny: oh, birds are sketch
11:15 AM can't argue with you there
their beady little eyes never look right at you

No comments:

Post a Comment