Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Go Nova!

So we're philly boys and big five fans and therefore fans of Nova. Personally, I love this team and their hustle and D.

10:37 PM Manny: I love cbd
Cbs
Thank you, cbs corp
me: what now?
10:38 PM Manny: The final four on internet
Great product
me: indeed
it's awesome
10:39 PM Manny: Injure the dookies
By all means
me: I agree
KILL EM!
KIIIILLLL EM!
Let's go NOVA!
10:40 PM I''m a total homer
Manny: I actually root for nova
Can only root non-pro
So they're my team
Philly college bball
10:42 PM me: yay big 5
did you see Bruce on daily show?
Manny: Nice play
10:43 PM me: by bruce?
10:44 PM Manny: No
Didn't see anything this week
Went drinking with the jets tho
me: word
Manny: Love this defense
I'm watching the game for now
me: I'm a bit behind, is that sarcastic?
Rollie mass baby!
10:47 PM Manny: Now just fact
I'm at the airport
Watching wireless
Not risking slowing the stream
Love the stream
Using verizon and its perfect
Like tv
me: it's awesome
10:48 PM through your phone?
10:50 PM Manny: On laptop
These announcers are dookies
me:
nova d. sick
Manny:
Dookies r call-getting nancy-boys
Just like a republican to rig the refs
10:55 PM I now hope the dookies suffer, not just lose
10:57 PM me: someday it will happen
10:58 PM Manny: They're such "we deserve a foul call for dribbling down the court nancy-boys"
Oooh, my shoe came untied. Call a foul ref
10:59 PM me: total nancy boys
constant tears
Manny: They also managed to drag that half out so long I'll prob miss the end
11:00 PM

11 minute
11:14 PM Manny: Lo, and the bathroom was full of those who eateth the mcdonalds, and found it not good
And their lamentations did echo
11:15 PM me: that's disgusting
Manny: If my daughter puts a monkey in my briefcase, I'm gonna throw it at her
11:16 PM me: you're not going to take a bunch of pictures with it?
11:17 PM Manny: I'm gonna take a bunch of pictures of it going into the garbage, because daddy has to carry way more than a briefcase
me: ha
11:19 PM Manny: Boston
That's why there's no noise
me: yeah. people from there suck
Manny: No discussion of nova from the announcers
Just dukes low numbers
me: memphis is getting killed
Manny: As if happening by magic
Good
Screw them
Cheating whoresz
11:21 PM me: so nova scores as the announcer says "nice defense!"
Manny: Yup
Hey a quote from jay wright
There's two coaches in the room
11:22 PM Who knew?
me: Nova is awesome dude
they're so good
I've been watching them all season
Manny: Me too
Our announcer was just stoked for that three to fall
11:23 PM Then for a duke rebound
Then nova had the biggest lead of the game
All without me knowing how it happened, because he just wanted to tallk @ duke
11:24 PM Full flight
Love the biz class
me: wow
jealous
Manny: So are the guys from the nyt and washpost
11:25 PM I sat with coughlin, they sat with the proles
Suckas
Ha ha, your medium is dying
What? Its true?
There's true, nelson, and then there's nice
11:26 PM Nancy foul
For nancy boys
me: ha
11:27 PM Manny: The anncr: wants intentional
me: he's sucks. I really need to go to bed
11:28 PM Manny: Will you message me the score in the morning?
I won't see the end
11:33 PM me: word
night dude
Manny: Later
11:35 PM me: skater

No comments:

Post a Comment