Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yay Nova! OR "Thank you so much Duke for letting us win"

11:01 AM Manny: I know what the score said, but I aslo know duke actually won because the anncrs are still talking about duke
Do you think they don't know any of the nova kids' names?
11:02 AM me: dude, at the end of the game, all they could talk about was how dukie doesn't usually shoot like that.
no mention of the fact that they got their asses kicked
Manny: Yes
Magically, they stopped shooting well
Lucky nova
11:03 AM me: I know, that's exactly what I was thinking
Boy are we lucky that Duke decided not to win

5 minutes
11:08 AM Manny: Watching the espn hilite now
Big shot of eliot williams dunl
11:09 AM Dunk
Now praise for cunningham
No dookies can score
11:10 AM Paulus missed
A jay wright interview
Glad to know he attended
11:11 AM Cry, you republican bastardo
me: lol
Manny: National program my arse
me: jay wright?
11:12 AM Manny: Kzewskirskisi
Big rethug
me: you failed to note you were switching over.
I know, you know about what he said about obama right?
11:13 AM Manny: Yeah
for our readers
Manny: Sadly, he'll have time to listen to rush while he's home not playing in the elite 8
me: Ha
Ha
Ha
11:14 AM Manny: He can slap the floor with his palms while hannity does him from behind
me: maybe he can use his time redirecting resources from college athletics to things that matter
11:16 AM Manny: you know the student-athletes at dookie represent everything that is great about american education except academics and school citizenship

6 minutes
11:22 AM me: or caring about people
11:26 AM Manny: And not acting abusive to minority strippers hired to act like lesbians at your team parties
But they do exemplify acting holier-than-thou about abusing minorty strippers
11:27 AM Do you want bill simmons' book?
I got it free @ work. But Who wants to read sports columns from 1998?
11:31 AM me: I deeply and passionately hate bill simmons
The only thing I like about simmons is that he hates hollinger

6 minutes
11:38 AM Manny: Me too
I also read the deadspin guys book, and he owes me an appology
They're talking about the announcers on the radio here
Manny: On bberry
me: word
11:40 AM Manny: I've heard people whine about that with dookie before
11:41 AM But I never have to watch teams I like play dookie
me: yeah, I just don't watch them play that much
11:42 AM Manny: But that was honestly moronic
The dookies are heroically losing by 20
"That's what makes them such great americans, bill."
me: Indeed, bob
I mean dick

13 minuts

No comments:

Post a Comment