Friday, July 10, 2009

explaining the keyboard cat

11:30 AM me: apparently some people do not understand keyboard cat
sad for keyboard cat
Manny: who doesn't love keyboard cat?
11:31 AM me: it's not a question of love
11:33 AM Manny: so what's the problem?
11:35 AM me: they just don't understand the cat or why he plays the keyboard or, I guess, what it means to play someone off if one happens to be a keyboard cat
11:37 AM Manny: they never saw this?
11:42 AM me: I'm not sure that will help
but ha ha ha
Manny: are they unfamiliar with the concept of playing someone off?
11:43 AM don't they watch the oscars?
me: that's what I think is at the root of the confusion. I think they lost the trail of the concept between the oscars and the cat.
there
11:48 AM me: that wikipedia entry is the greatest thing I've ever read
Manny: I love a good mem
mem
11:49 AM meme
sticky e key
11:50 AM me: ha ha ha ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment