Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Goldman rises again. Soldiers go AWOL. An interesting parallel emerges


7 minutes
10:20 AM Manny: i can't right now
me: oh yeah
10:21 AM you'll see later. it's the goldman sachs pyramid. "Protect the eye of the pyramid at any cost!"

8 minutes
10:29 AM Manny: funny
10:31 AM me: it's great
I just think the story is tragically funny
12:43 PM the dude just walks off base. peace. going to find myself.
sounds like their mental health services are tip top
12:44 PM Manny: famously so
12:45 PM me: republicans are awesome to the troops
12:46 PM they definitely deserve the national defense moral high ground

42 minutes
1:29 PM Manny: they love jesus and Army
me: just not soldiers or sovereignty
1:30 PM Manny: or the parts of the bible about not blowing people up

34 minutes

28 minutes
2:33 PM Manny: quick everybody! Throw yourselves under Goldman Sachs to cushion its fall. Children first, they're the softest!

11 minutes
2:44 PM me: wow!
2:45 PM those two stories parallel each other so nicely
2:49 PM Manny: indeed

22 minutes
3:11 PM me: ...and all of these people are just as horrible as each other!
Manny: cushion our landing with your bodies!
3:12 PM No reason to hold torture trials!
They've increased the chocolate ration!
3:14 PM me: ha


No comments:

Post a Comment