Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tech, the Kindle, and the Interwebs

Manny: I found this to be an interesting summation of my kindle experience so far

20 minutes
12:10 PM me: First of all, that is another very funny piece of writing
12:11 PM secondly, you can't adjust the screen's color scheme and brightness?
Also, no page numbers? Why did they do that?
Manny: unclear to me
12:12 PM I enjoy my kindle, but I was happy to receive it as a gift and not have to justify paying for ti
me: well, I want one, but I'm going to be patient and wait till they respond to the newest round of feedback
12:13 PM does the kindle browse the interwebs?
12:14 PM Manny: a bit
ipod touch is waaay bettter
12:15 PM me: yeah, I'm waiting till they put all my techs in one box
I have too many techs as it is
Manny: ipod + kindle-sized screen = all done looking
12:16 PM me: I do love my satellite radio though. I can listen to bob dylan as a dj. It's awesome
the ipood can probably get that too though
I'm playing with combining my techs, but I have to do some crazy crack to get streaming media on my phone
12:17 PM advantage ipood (although I love my phone otherwise)

No comments:

Post a Comment