Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Froomkin, the death of the post, and PAUL "are you kidding me!?" WOLFOWITZ

10:00 AM Manny:
J. Bradford DeLong is professor of economics at the University of California at Berkeley and a research associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research. He chairs Berkeley's Political Economy major and from 1993-1995 he was deputy assistant secretary of the U.S. Treasury for economic policy.
10:04 AM me: Dude, they hired PAUL WOLFOWITZ!?
the post is a tragic joke
10:05 AM Manny: can't have too many republican voices
how will people internalize their bizarre views, without constant exposure to them?
me: I would think this tragedy was funny if it weren't for the dead bodies all over stage
10:06 AM Manny: yes
sucks to get one's legs blown off behind these a-holes
10:08 AM me: yes or to lose one's civil liberties or be trampled by the wealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment