Tuesday, June 30, 2009

well, we continue to be wrong all the time

-->This is us on the Franklin senate race from this morning

me:
2:27 PMWOAH DUDE: From CNN--"Minnesota's Supreme Court has declared Democrat Al Franken the winner of the state's disputed U.S. Senate race."
2:28 PM really? do you think they'll give up finally? of course not. More law suits must be forthcoming, right?
2:31 PM Manny: I don't think the plan is to win the lawsuits
I think the plan is to keep filing them
2:32 PM me: indeed
2:33 PM Manny: run out the clock
cost Al the first three years of his term
2:35 PM me: more than that, it costs the dems their majority
2:37 PM alright, taking the dog at. ttyl


-->And this afternoon:

4:37 PM Manny: Norm's done
me: ?
4:38 PM Manny: coleman
he conceeded
after just the 6 months
wus
me: wow
4:39 PM he is a wus

6 minutes
4:46 PM me: well, we were totally wrong this morning
Manny: yes, I should have taken into account the fact that coleman is a pussy
no excuses
we knew he was a wus before
4:47 PM I just thought he was doing it for the party
4:48 PM me: I thought the party was running the show. Apparently the republican party can't run anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment