Wednesday, June 24, 2009

froomkin gets fired...Well, we didn't think the post really planned on actually reporting facts about anything anyway

11:41 AM Manny: yes
me: I figured
Manny: I am aware of the Froomkin firing
me: another one bites the dust
11:42 AM did you read greenwald's comentary?
Manny: yeah, I have him on RSS
11:43 AM me: "Froomkin was one of the very few journalists working for an establishment outlet who understood and practiced the function of journalism...That's why he was an aberration -- and, to them, an unpleasant one."
Manny: yup
11:44 AM me: word
Manny: Will Bunch wrote about it too
11:45 AM Don't you know you don't need froomkin? You have the excellent reporters at the Times and the Post
11:46 AM me: excellent bombasts
11:47 AM Manny: John Harris, for example
that guy is really, really, really in touch with what David Broder and Cokie Roberts will say
11:48 AM me: ha
perfect
I always need someone to take of new what the news-thinker-inventors think
11:49 AM Manny: FYI, mickleson just eagled 15 to tie for the lead
11:50 AM me: I'm watching

No comments:

Post a Comment