Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sanford is back! Republican presidential candidates gone wild!

10:46 AM me: Dude. the republican presidential candidates are dropping like flies! Sanford was in BUENOS AIRES!? He was out of country and his own staff didn't know!? That's awesome.
10:47 AM Manny: name a republican leader who doesn't look like a creature from Dune
10:49 AM me: bobby jindal
Manny: bwap
wrong
the media makes him look more normal than he actually does
10:50 AM they let him, like bush, stand on crates to look taller and stuff
he's a freak
stone cold
me: ha
10:51 AM who is the senator who cheated on his wife with his staffer and then fired her and her husband again?
10:52 AM Manny: evelyn? Something like that
10:53 AM me: The stanford story has taken his story completely off the front pages. he's loving life. I can't find the spelling of his name anywhere. Ah, it's Ensign

No comments:

Post a Comment